You’re a Lakeshore Guys® Customer If…
No business can be all things to all people. We’re known for creating perfect shorelines – erosion-resistant, critter-resistant, and beautiful – but that doesn’t matter much unless we’re a perfect fit for you.
You may already think we’re a great fit, because you may have seen photos of our shorelines, and our customers’ reviews, and exactly what makes our shorelines the toughest and best-looking. But how else can you be sure we’re just what your shoreline needs?
For one thing, contractors drive you up a wall. You’ve found 95-100% of them to be sloppy, flaky, uncommunicative, or otherwise unprofessional, or all of the above. Sounds right to us, too. With us, you’re in for old-fashioned service that exceeds your expecations, for once. Our guarantee to you is that we will always:
- Provide detailed and timely proposals;
- Run on-time, every time;
- Return all of your calls, texts, and emails;
- Address you by your first name and speak WITH you, rather than growl at you;
- Wear uniforms, head to toe;
- Thrive on detail;
- Show passion in our work and pride in our workmanship;
- WANT you to watch the project, ask questions, and otherwise be as involved as you’d like to be;
- Work through the rain, cold, and heat;
- Work non-stop on your project (not multiple projects) until it’s 100% complete;
- Ask for payment only when your project is 100% complete and to your satisfaction;
- Leave the jobsite – YOUR property – clean and organized at the end of every day; and
- Remember your name, your job, details of your job, and be reachable long after the job has been completed, and look forward to hearing from you.
Beyond those points, you can be certain you’re a Lakeshore Guys® customer if…
- You know you get out of your shoreline what you put into it. If you never work on it, that will show. If you assume the local landscaper can make your shoreline erosion-resistant and beautiful “affordably,” you’ll find out the reality soon enough. In either case your shoreline won’t have any magic for you. Magic takes a vision, hard work, and an almost-crazy attention to detail. Disneyland was built on farm country. Lakeshore Guys®’ customers experience that transformation on their shorelines.
- You know you can get a project done right OR a project done cheaply – and that you can pick only one. You’re cautious with your money, but not “penny wise and pound foolish.”
- You know how costly (and ugly) cheap work can be. Perhaps you know because you previously hired a landscaper to work on your shoreline.
- You assume our work is more expensive than a landscaper’s work (a correct assumption), but you can also understand why and see why.
- You know what happens when you hire a specialist rather than a non-specialist. We’re shoreline guys, rather than sod-busters who dabble in shorelines.
- You care about professionalism as much as we do (well, almost as much as we do), and know all the little ways in which it pays for itself.
- You like that we share a lot of info on this site. We take pains to show what we do, how we do it, what our customers say, how the finished work looks, and even our clear and reasonable fine-print. That means our competitors can (and do) try to ape our techniques, but we think that’s a small price to pay for giving you all the info you need to decide whether we’re right for you.
If and when all the above describes you 100%, and you want the toughest and most-beautiful shoreline made by human hands, contact Lakeshore Guys®.