Lakefront Steps & Staircases Built of Stone, Concrete, or Traditional Lumber
A perfect staircase to match the perfect shoreline at your lakefront home or cabin.
What good is your lakefront getaway if you can′t get to the lake with ease and in style?
You may want a simple staircase to your dock, or you may want the royal treatment down an entire hillside. You may want a straight shot to the shoreline, or you may want a leisurely, winding path (perhaps to match the look of your riprap shoreline).
Whatever size, style, or material you’d like, Lakeshore Guys® can build it. Here are just some of the stairs and staircases we build:
- Traditional lumber – a great choice for extra steep slopes
- Concrete prefabricated steps. Many colors and blends available. (Our #1 best-seller.)
- Natural granite steps
- Natural ledgestone steps
- Natural-sawn boulder steps: bluestone, granite, and more
- Natural flagstone steps
- Faux stone steps
- Timber steps – solid
- Timber steps – with crushed rock inlay of any type and color of rock imaginable
- Timber steps – with brick inlay
- Lawn steps with natural stone
- Natural boulder steps with decorative rock inlay
- Anything else you can dream of! (Example)
No matter what kind of pathway or staircase you choose, it will stand the test of time and look the way you’ve always imagined it. You might even find yourself walking laps on it “just because.”
For steps or stairs as nice as the rest of your lakefront property, contact Lakeshore Guys® today.